Terms & Conditions
- If you disagree with any part of these Terms and Conditions, please do not use this website. Sandy King accepts no liability for online classes. Joining an online class or audio-class recording is at the participants’ own risk. We do not take responsibility for any loss, injury or mishap caused by participation.
- We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms and Conditions at any time. It is your responsibility to periodically check our website for changes, except for pricing changes, of which customers will be notified.
- While we endeavour to deliver all our classes on time and as advertised, classes are subject to change or cancellation without notice. Sandy King is not liable to refund, transfer or offer compensation of any kind for classes that are late, changed, or cancelled for any reason.
- The teacher is subject to change without notice.
- Sandy King has the right to refuse membership.
Unless otherwise indicated, Sandy King owns all copyright of the material on our Website. All registered or unregistered trademarks used on the Website are the property of their respective owners.
All copyright, data, text, software, images, graphics, trademarks, logos, interfaces, photographs, and other intellectual property (Content) on the Website is owned, controlled by, or licensed to Sandy King. This is with the exception of links to third party websites. Except for viewing the content for your own personal non-commercial use, Sandy King does not grant you any rights to use the Website or content for any other purpose unless it expressly consents in writing.
Music that appears in the background of some class recordings does not belong to Sandy King and is the copyright of the respective artists.
- All prices are quoted in Australian Dollars ($AUD) and all transactions are processed in Australian Dollars ($AUD).
- Prices, products, and offers include GST.
- All prices are correct at the time of online publication. Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Sale items are only available at a lower price during the sale period.
- Unforeseen supply problems or unexpected demand may occasionally result in classes being unavailable.
- We reserve the right to amend prices and printing errors.
- Prices may increase from time to time to reflect increases in cost and benefits.
- Sandy King reserves the right to pass on the cost of any additional bank fees which may incur from disputed or failed transactions regarding a customers account.
Live-Stream Class Bookings:
- All-Access Members will have access to all live-stream classes. To retrieve Zoom links for classes, All-Access Members must log into the Members VIP page. This page is updated regularly with Zoom links and it is up to the Member to check the page for any changes.
- The live stream class cannot be shared outside the household. Sandy King reserves the right to reject the entry into the livestream if a customer is found to be sharing their booking.
- Booking is permitted up to 15 minutes prior to the start of the class. You must purchase an All-Access Membership to book.
- All classes will be recorded, but as a participant you will not be filmed (only the teacher).
- Any cancellations, no shows or absences, will result in forfeiting the live class. No refunds are available, however, a Vimeo link to the class recording will be made available online no later than 2 hours after class has finished. The link will stay active for re-play for 7 days.
- Our All-Access Membership gives you unlimited access to the Sandy King live-stream classes and Audio Recording Library for 28 days.
- Our All-Access Membership agreements are for priced for 1 month at $40 or 3 days for $15.
- Memberships are paid monthly in advance for the following days of practice. All Access Membership has immediate access to the audio recording library and the next available live stream class.
- For membership pauses we require at least 5 days notice prior to your next billing date and the suspension is possible in 2 week blocks.
- You may pause your membership for up to 12 weeks. Any longer than 12 weeks and the membership will be cancelled and you may enter into another membership at an appropriate time for you.
- Memberships exclude attendance of guest teachers’ classes, workshops and retreats.
- Memberships cannot be shared outside their household. Anyone found to be sharing their membership will be denied entry and have their membership cancelled.
- Cancellation is available at any time. There is no cancellation fee. You are unable to claim any refund for time not used.
- No transfers or refunds are available on any of our Memberships.
- Please contact us at hello[@]sandykingyoga.com.au to cancel your Membership.