Vegan | Gluten Free
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 25 mins
Yields: 4 smaller meals or 2 larger meals
- A splash of oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tbls curry powder
- ½ tsp chilli flakes
- 1-2 zucchinis, thinly sliced into coins
- 8-10 ripe tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 1 tbls tomato paste
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- Heat oil in a saucepan and add diced onion, stirring over medium heat for a minute.
- Add curry powder and chilli flakes to onions and stir until nice aromas come through.
- When the mixture gets too dry, add zucchinis.
- As zucchinis soften, add chopped tomatoes, tomato paste and salt.
- Bring to the boil, then turn heat down to low, and leave to simmer on the stove until tomatoes are cooked through (around 20 mins).
- Turn heat off, and stir peanut butter through the soup (the heat will help it melt into the mixture).
- Adjust salt levels and serve.