Summer Retreat with Sandy and Sas.
21-23 January, Vijayaloka Buddhist Retreat Centre
Arrive: between 4-6pm Friday 21 Jan
Depart: 1pm Sunday 23rd Jan
During: 4 yoga classes (mix of Jivamukti, Yin + Restorative), meditation, chanting, river swims, lazing in the sun and chilling out with new friends. Plenty of time for bush walks, naps, rejuvenation and laughter.
Food: 6 meals provided by 2 Queers 1 Plate (fully vegan, gluten free, whole food deliciousness like you can barely imagine)
Location: Vijayaloka Buddhist Retreat Centre on Dharawal Country (Minto Heights). Accessible via train (to Minto station, pickup available) or by car (approx. 60-90 mins from Inner West, depending on traffic)
Accommodation: Shared, simple dorm-style rooms. 4 beds to a room, BYO bedding and towels. If you would like to share with a friend, just let us know. Camping (BYO tent) also available.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Full payment must be received before 14 Jan to secure your spot.
- Your spot is only guaranteed once we have received full payment.
- NO REFUNDS, except in the case of another covid lockdown or restriction.
- If you are no longer able to attend, but can find someone to take your place, you may exchange with them.
- You must organise your own transport to and from Minto. We can pick you up from Minto station or connect you to other people driving to help arrange carpooling.
- BYO bedding, towels and yoga mat (limited availability on site).