Yoga was traditionally taught one-on-one.
If you are looking for tailor-made classes, specific to your needs, or you are interested in teacher mentoring, private classes may be best for you.
I have over 10 years of experience working with a range of bodies, including injury management, pre- and post- natal and trauma sensitivity.
I love creating a custom class especially for you and your specific areas of interest.
Whether you are:
- starting your yoga journey
- returning to your practice after some time
- a long-time student wanting deepen your practice
- a teacher wishing to expand your knowledge of hands-on-assists harmonium, class planning or yoga philosophy
— I am here to support you.
Depending on your needs, private classes can:
- take place at your home, or at mine (in Newtown)
- be either 60, or 90 minutes long
- be one-off, or regular and on-going (weekly, fortnightly etc)
- be for you alone, or be shared with another person/group (at no extra cost*)
If you are interested in a private class with me, please email me to enquire about my availability, and let me know what you are interested in working on.
I recognise that for many, Private Classes are a luxury, and in an attempt to reach more people, I offer these classes on a sliding scale basis, depending on your income.
- 60 min classes are $110-$160
- 90 min classes are $160-$220
(*Please note: If you elect for me to come to you, I may ask for a travel fee.)
Online options are also available.