Yoga was traditionally taught one-on-one and in the modern yoga world, it is fairly standard for teachers to offer Private Classes (often Corporate Classes as well). But over the last 10 years, it was not something I was particularly interested in, and often said no.
Recently I have had some really positive and rewarding experiences with folks reaching out for Private tuition; both with students who are looking to deepen their practice, and teachers who are interested in furthering their study through my mentorship.
So, I’ve decided to expand my availability for Privates.
If you are looking for tailor-made classes, specific to your needs, or you are interested in teacher mentoring, private classes may be best for you.
I have over 10 years of experience working with a range of bodies, including injury management, pre- and post- natal and trauma sensitivity.
I love creating a custom class especially for you and your specific areas of interest.
Whether you are:
- starting your yoga journey
- returning to your practice after some time
- a long-time student wanting deepen your practice
- a teacher wishing to expand your knowledge of hands-on-assists harmonium, class planning or yoga philosophy
— I am here to support you.
Depending on your needs, private classes can:
- take place at your home, or at mine (in Newtown)
- be either 60, or 90 minutes long
- be one-off, or regular and on-going (weekly, fortnightly etc)
- be for you alone, or be shared with another person/group (at no extra cost*)
If you are interested in a private class with me, please email me to enquire about my availability, and let me know what you are interested in working on.
I recognise that for many, Private Classes are a luxury, and in an attempt to reach more people, I offer these classes on a sliding scale basis, depending on your income.
- 60 min classes are $110-$160
- 90 min classes are $160-$220
(*Please note: If you elect for me to come to you, I may ask for a travel fee.)
Online options are also available.